Witamy, Gościu
Użytkownik: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
  • Strona:

TEMAT: What is the best DIY 3D printer for a beginner?

What is the best DIY 3D printer for a beginner? 08/13/2014 06:40 #8144

If you want to build your own open source 3D printer I'd suggest a RepRap, Mendel or Prusa Mendel.

If you want to use a 3D printer then I'd suggest an Ultimaker, Cubify or Up! 3D Printer.

http://reprap.org/wiki
  • he3d
  • he3d Avatar
Ostatnio zmieniany: 08/13/2014 06:41 przez he3d.
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

What is the best DIY 3D printer for a beginner? 11/10/2016 08:41 #8420

I am surprised no one here has suggested the Makerbot. The downside to it is that you have to assemble it and it will consume a weekend.But the upside is the feeling of satisfaction when you finish it and you have a machine that you can print out stuff with.
Also there is a great community of Makerbotists that you can depend on as you run into problems with it. As well as a community of designs at Thingiverse

3d printing service gujarat ahmedabad india
Vexma Technologies pvt ltd provides a one stop shop for product development and design to mass manufacturing solutions. With endless possibilities in 3d printing services, we provide solutions that benefits Doctors, Engineers, Architects and enthusiast.
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.
  • Strona:

• Polityka Prywatności  •  Regulamin  • Kontakt• FAQ                                                                                                                                                                           Monkeyfab 2013